We are rapidly growing and are looking for good people to grow with us.
Internet Marketing Specialist
- Coordinate client-based internet marketing programs for online advertising, social media, website content, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and other strategic communications activities.
- Support the Account Management and Creative teams with online marketing recommendations and program development for our BtoB clients.
- Monitor and report on online advertising programs and make recommendations to optimize results. Provide clients with dashboard reporting functions.
- Contribute creative ideas for the development of internet marketing and social media programs.
- Provide specific recommendations and content development for social media marketing programs, including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other content sharing sites.
- Develop interactive Enewsletters and outbound Email marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results to meet lead generation and brand building objectives.
- Provide SEO keyword research and copywriting services for web marketing programs.
- Manage Email and PR distributions, including list maintenance and reporting functions.
- Manage online advertising programs that include Enewsletters, directories, portals, associations, publications and other effective digital media.
- Keep current on emerging marketing trends as they may impact our business.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, journalism, English or related field.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communications required.
- Significant experience managing social media programs for business.
- Must be self-motivated and responsible with good organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
- A minimum of three years experience in a marketing communications position.
Competitive salary, health benefits and opportunities for advancement in a professional work environment.
About Media II, Inc.
Our focus is to provide effective and measurable marketing communications support services to business-to-business companies and organizations to help them increase sales and market share.
For More Information Contact:
Roy Harry, Media II, Inc., email: firstname.lastname@example.org